At Findity, we believe that digitizing all data related to individual purchases creates enormous value – value that will continue to increase in the future – and we want to create new opportunities for making this data more effective, innovative, and satisfying at all stages, from businesses to retailers and consumers. Join us if you want to build your career in a fast growing company focused on making alla post-purchase processes automatic.
About The Product Team At Findity
The Product function is responsible for strategically and operationally drive product development, from conceptualisation to monetisation. This includes defining product roadmap, setting priorities for product investments, detailing customer requirements, supporting the sales process, and tracking the commercial success of the product. Apart from working closely with the developers to enable new products and features, we also collaborate closely with the Commercial function to secure successful rollout of our products. Just like the rest of Findity, we’re growing at a fast pace and we’re keen to bring more people on board.
What You’ll Do
- As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the product development-related projects, acting as the link between the product manager, internal stakeholders and the assigned developer teams.
- Your main task is to drive the tech teams’ backlogs in accordance with the set plan and strategy. This involves writing specifications, participating in daily standup meetings and assisting in managing the product roadmap.
- You will work closely with product analysts to understand how the products are performing, identify development needs to ensure product quality and decide which new features should get prioritized.
- It is also key to stay up-to-date with customers’ preferences, regulatory requirements and the competitive landscape.
Who You Are
- To be successful in this role, you probably have a relevant academic degree in engineering, business or equivalent, and have at least a 3+ years of experience working with product development in an agile environment.
- It is essential that you have strong project managements skills and know how to inspire others.
- It is essential that you have strong understanding of accounting processes.
- You are efficient, responsible and structured in your way of working and have excellent communication skills.
- As we are a tech business at our core, you have a genuine interest in technology, financial technology and/or payments and like understanding all the nitty gritty product details.
- As we operate on various markets, fluency in English is a must.
As a Product Owner, you will be in the center of the action where Tech meets Commercial. Join us and help us revolutionize the post-purchase industry.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.